Sanctuary Madonna dello Splendore (Giulianova)
In April 1557 a farmer Bertolino, while engaged in the collection of firewood, he saw a great light with smiling Virgin instructed him to preach to the beautiful community of news: the Mother of God had chosen the town of Giulianova to be honored with the construction of a sanctuary.
As proof of the miracle, the base of an 'olive tree, gushed a pure water source, which still exists today. Those who come to spend in the country can visit the source of miracle and wet himself his forehead, so will be blessed by Our Lady.
Distance: 6.5 km